As many of you may know, it was my birthday last week where I finally left my teens and turned 20. With next year being the big 21, I thought I would put together a list of 21 things to do before I’m 21.
- Travel to at least three different countries
- Move out
- Save more money
- Get to 5,000 Instagram followers
- Go on a GIANT shopping spree
- Change up my hair style/colour
- Get a new camera
- Daily blog for a week
- Get a pay rise
- Host a party
- Go to a drive-through cinema
- Collaborate with a high-profile makeup brand
- Have a social media-free weekend
- Read a good book
- Give a talk/presentation
- Go on a road trip
- Get a tattoo
- Get a pet
- Post monthly favourites on my blog each month
- Start a YouTube channel
- Have the best year of my life
So, there it is – 21 things that I want to do before I’m 21!
Some are certainly more achievable than others, but I am going to try to do everything that I can. I turn 21 in March 2019, which is crazy, and I’ll definitely update you all with which ambitions from the list I achieved by then!
Let me know one thing that you want to do before your next birthday in the comments below or on Twitter @Emstagramr.