I’ve always had a list of what I want to do in life, but never really stuck to it – choosing instead to be more spontaneous.
However, as I am soon approaching 20, (5 Months) I thought I would put together a list of things to do before then.
- Master liquid liner
- Make a huge ColourPop order (the only reason I haven’t done this yet is because they charge huge shipping fees)
- Book another holiday to the USA
- Go on a long weekend away
- Travel to somewhere that I’ve never been before
- Stop caring about what people think
- Do something new with my hair
- Cut out dairy from my diet
- Make new friends
- Go for a long walk at least once a week
- Save more money
- Take more photos
- Gain 5,000 followers on Instagram & Twitter
- Get a new camera
- Try out new makeup brand
- Go to Amsterdam to see my best friend
- Get 2,000-page views in one day
- Start a YouTube channel
- Work with at least 10 brands/companies
- Post once a day for one week
So, there it is – twenty things that I want to do before I’m twenty! Some are certainly more achievable than others but I am going to try to do everything that I can. I turn 20 in March, which is crazy, and I’ll definitely update you all with what I achieved by then!
Let me know one thing that you want to do before your next birthday in the comments below or on Twitter @Emstagramr.